Re: Connect two lines?

I don't believe you can connect two lines end to end.  I think that is what the inquiry was about.

But if you have a connection point the you can move that point around and the two lines will follow it.  Seems like the perfect solution for the diagram he is trying to make.

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Alejandro Imass <aimass yabarana com> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:09 AM, Ohto Nordberg <ohtoisi gmail com> wrote:
> I can connect a line to a box, but not line to line. I am trying to draw
> graphs like this:
> http://mathworld.wolfram.com/GraphComposition.html

All lines in DIA have 3 connection points: on each end and in the middle.

--
Alejandro Imass

> I would like to draw graphs like that easily, not sure if Dia can do that?
>
> Thank you,
> Ohto Nordberg

Put this question to yourself: should I use everyone else to attain happiness, or should I help others gain happiness?
Dalai Lama

Thomas A. Edison

Warren Buffet

Michael E. Ross