Re: Export image size/dpi

Greetings, Harold!

It's for publishing on the internet so I just need a simple image
format like png, but I never get an option/dialog to specify image
size anywhere?

Then consider SVG.
Majority of modern browsers support it.

The good browsers (Firefox, Chrome) do, the ugly (IE) don't.

Your info is at least 3 years old.

The majority of IE users are using IE8. That's the latest version that
works on XP.

Adobe SVG plugin helps.

Saving the schematic and viewing it offline is a b*tch too, you'll need a
separate svg viewer on the "ugly" again ;) (Windows)

PNG works everywhere.

Five years ago, PNG didn't worked well in IE too.

... and still doesn't for most IE users.

I make websites for a living. I hate IE. ;)

I do, too. Now, what? I'm not recommending it, too.
If you want to see quality work, please use quality glasses.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 15.11.2012, <04:17>

Sorry for my terrible english...