Re: Export image size/dpi

Greetings, Harold!

When you export, at least to PNG you have the option to select the
image size. But you should try to export to a vector format so the
final images can scale and/or print correctly. Try EPS if you want to
embed these output images in other documents (e.g. DocBook, Libre
Office, etc.). For printing, use PS or PDF or print directly from DIA.

It's for publishing on the internet so I just need a simple image
format like png, but I never get an option/dialog to specify image
size anywhere?

Then consider SVG.
Majority of modern browsers support it.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 08.11.2012, <21:15>

Sorry for my terrible english...