UML Code Generator for PHP

Greetings and salutations,

I've extended the PyDia Code Generator from UML Diagrams to write ObjectÂOriented PHP source code. Please, see the attached patchÂto codegen.py to this EMail. The patch was generated from a git clone of the Dia project: 'git diff > codegen-php.patch'. The patch may be applied from the root Dia project folder: 'patch -p1 < codegen-php.patch'. I'd be happy if you accept this contribution and add this as a featureÂto Dia. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Steven Garcia