Re: Query

Hi Rashi,

Can you please explain the same. After some point of time it can be charged
or still can be used freely at any point of time.

On 03/16/2012 09:32 PM, Sophoklis Goumas wrote:
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html

Besides the legal fine print that Sophoklis already mentioned, let me add the following:
Dia has been available for free for more than 10 years now.

Of course there's a (small) risk that the Dia development is discontinued in the future because there's no business living from Dia. But I don't think you should worry about this: The current functionality will not go away. If the Dia that you've downloaded today for free fits your needs, nobody can charge you for it (this version).

Regards,

Steffen