Query

Hi There,

My husband runs a company named as IC consultancy and he wanted to use dia digram editor.

I can understand that it’s a free to use software in commercial environment . but GPL also states that if required it can be charged.

Can you please explain the same. After some point of time it can be charged or still can be used freely at any point of time.

Thanks,

Rashi

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses and the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by the same. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of WNS Group.