Re: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?orienta=E7=F5es_software_DIA?=

Hi,

On 03/14/2012 07:40 PM, TANIA ROMANO DE SOUZA wrote:
Boa tarde,

Gostaria de saber se existe um tutorial do software DIA e se ele converte modelo relacional em lógico e
físico.
Obrigada!
I think that not everyone on the mailing list speaks Portuguese. Here's the English translation
(thanks to Erick Dominguez on Facebook)

"Good afternoon. I wonder if there is a Dia software Tutorial and if it converts the relational model in logical and physical. Thank you!"

Tania, I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but here's a tutorial for database design with Dia:

http://left.subtree.org/2007/12/05/database-design-with-dia/

Regards,

Steffen