Dia

I love your product and showed one of my first diagrams to a colleague.  She asked if it could swap files with Visio.  Can it?

R. Scott Graham, MBA, CBHE

Director of Quality Improvement

Riverside Health

7001 Johnnycake Rd., Suite 203

Windsor Mill, MD 21244

443-386-1667 cell

sgraham myriversidehealth com

www.myriversidehealth.com

The information contained in this e-mail from Riverside Health is confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. The review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication to anyone other than the intended addressee is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, promptly notify the sender by return email, and permanently delete this message from your computer.