Re: floor plan shapes

On 06/12/2012 01:01 PM, Valek Filippov wrote:
BTW, Valek, have you found liberable stencils for Cisco products
faceplates? My cursory search did not reveal anything, but I was not
really thorough.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/prod_cat_visios.html

Sweet. Thank you!

I wonder - I have found out that you are the author of vsdump tool - are
you still working on it? The version of it I have seems to be several
years old and is not able to open some of the files (catalyst 4000).

I will try to recreate your catalyst 2950 shapes, let's see how far I
get. They would be a nice addition to Dia - too bad, that Dia would not
be able to use all the info hidden in the stencils

Cheers,
Edheldil