Re: floor plan shapes

On 06/10/2012 06:21 PM, C Walker wrote:
Hello:
I recently installed Dia. Love it! Are any floor plan drawing shapes available for Dia? I want to layout a
floor plan of a bathroom that I can import into my 3D home modeling program.

To get the discussion back on track...

Are you sure that Dia is the right tool for this task? I can't see any
advantages in using Dia for this task instead of some (free) home
modelling software, but maybe I am just blind :). If you like more
technical drawings, perhaps create them also as SVG clipart and upload
them to openclipart.org. Inkscape could be a good tool for that.

BTW, Valek, have you found liberable stencils for Cisco products
faceplates? My cursory search did not reveal anything, but I was not
really thorough.

Edheldil