Re: A couple of questions - sizing objects and printing

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 09:06:22AM +0100, Steffen Macke wrote:
Hi Chris,

On 01/27/2012 07:25 PM, Chris Green wrote:
Yes, I can run Python plugins I think. I.e. I can write Python, it's my
preferred script writing language, I haven't really looked at how it's
done in dia though.  My dia does have a Python Console in the Dialoges menu.
Perfect! I would start by looking at the simple scaling plugin:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/plug-ins/python/scascale.py

I also resizes selected objects and provides an input dialog to
enter the scale.

Please consider sharing your plugin with the community.

In case you get stuck or decide not to code this yurself, please let
us know.

OK, thanks, I'll start digging (when I've got through all the other
stuff I'm fighting at the moment!).

--
Chris Green