Poor quality when export a file to picture

Hi, I rode a somewhat complex ER and when I export to an image file, the image is exported to a poor quality. I tried several extensions, but the result is the same. Even I tried to export the Linux and Windows and the result is the same poor quality. When the image zooms, it is not possible to read the content.

"A mente que se abre a uma nova ideia jamais voltará ao seu tamanho original."

Albert Einstein