Some Dia opinion (a positive feedback)

I was checking sources for "Dia" diagramming system. It's GPL2+, at FSF software listing, is part of GNOME,
is based on GTK+, and is written in pure .c (as far as i saw, I didn't check all source code files). It could
be fun to have a diagramming runtime and/or editing interfaces for some things... Dia supports all possible
and impossible kinds of diagrams, including UML (including mixed with other non-UML types objects). Dia is a
part-time hobby project, and is bugless from my experience, though its export features can be tricky and can
misbehave to have non-suitable placement on a exported canvas.

Installing and using Dia is a breeze, it's fast and very responsive.

--
Eugenius Philippov