Re: Object Grouping Problem

Hi Dave,

On 02/28/2012 04:10 PM, David Tutlo wrote:
When I select a few items an Objects>Group, the subsequent Group is
selectable with black handles, but when I click and hold on the handles and
get the black 4-way arrows in order to move my new Object, the Object does
not / will not move. I've saved the file and re-opened, but the Object still
will not move.
Have you tried to stay away from the handles and drag'n'drop an object in the group?

Regards,

Steffen