Object Grouping Problem

When I select a few items an Objects>Group, the subsequent Group is selectable with black handles, but when I click and hold on the handles and get the black 4-way arrows in order to move my new Object, the Object does not / will not move. I’ve saved the file and re-opened, but the Object still will not move.

If I select it again and choose Objects>Ungroup, I can once again select and move the separate items.

Why am I not able to move a group of items I combine to an Object?

Thank you,

Dave Tutlo

Load Control Technologies

King of Prussia, PA 19406