Re: Custom Library

Hi Fred,

On 02/23/2012 10:03 PM, Steffes, Manfred wrote:
Is there a way to create a group on the palette and save it in a library,  like the objects. I wan to create
reusable components that I have drawn in DIA and pull them into future drawing as needed.
I think the following document describes step-by-step what you would like to do:

http://dia-installer.de/howto/create_shape/index.html.en

Or at least it should give you a good start. If that's not what you are looking for, could you provide some more details?

Regards,

Steffen