Re: Dia 0.97.2 Installer Hang-up

Greetings, Tom Holmwood!

The installer gets hung every time I install the
"dia-setup-0.97.2-2-unsigned.exe" file on my PC with Windows XP.  I have no
problem with it on my laptop that has Vista.  I have removed and installed
Python and reinstalled the 0.97.2 version but it still gets hung-up.  What
can I do to get the latest version on my PC?  It does have Visio 2003 and
Smart Draw 7 demo installed on it - does that conflict?

The problem could be from a poorly written antivirus software.
Try to disable whatever you have installed for that matter, and repeat the Dia
installation.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 20.12.2012, <20:37>

Sorry for my terrible english...