Re: dia...latest version (version #....???????!) for ubuntu.

Greetings, William N . Murray!

I've been using dia for a long time, mostly under Redhat. i just recently
downloaded the (probably newest) version for Ubuntu and i had some comments.

Looks, like you did a poor job at browsing through Ubuntu repository, if you
had to download Dia separately.
Also, without specifying, which version you've downloaded from what place,
your comment is largely useless.
So, I'd just skip it to save list traffic.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 31.08.2012, <20:10>

Sorry for my terrible english...