Re: How to make Mac OS Dia open a file on desktop following double click

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 6:41 PM, Vipin Asopa <vipin asopa net> wrote:
Hi,

When I double click a file on the desktop on Mac OS, Dia program
opens, but does not load the file.

It would be useful to know how Dia can be made to open a file please.

It always helps to specify the versions so that package maintainers
can figure out what's going on.

I can confirm the issue using the dia-installer.de package for Dia
0.97.2 on OS X 10.7.4

Also - if I try and open a .dia file by another program, same thing happens.

It seems the MIME to the OS is working OK because it launches DIA, but
the launcher misses the clicked icon parameter for some reason.

Thanks,

VIpin.