Re: Dia 64 bit

Hi Steffen,

The X11 (XQuartz) installation. This was the puzzle piece required. Thanks so very much. Your are an absolute star!

The Gate keeper was one of the original steps taken and did not see it as an issue, and neither saw that it added anything worth including in the mix.

Really pleased to have bottomed this issue out.

Thank you once again...

Greetings,
Kev.