Re: Dia 64 bit

Hi Kevin,

I just had a chance to test Dia on Mountain Lion.
After optional X11 install in Snow Leopard and a default
installation with Lion, Apple has removed it in Mountain Lion:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5293

* Please install X11 (XQuartz) first - you may even have to logout/login or reboot after this.

http://xquartz.macosforge.org

* Try to start Dia again. (The Gatekeeper hint might still be relevant).

Using this approach, the Dia App was running on my Mountain Lion 64bit test system.

Regards,

Steffen