Re: Reg: problem is opening the tool

Dear Ethies,

sorry to hear this.

On 04/24/2012 06:08 AM, E T H I E S wrote:
I am using windows 7 OS with all essential softwares but need to have Dia
software for editind diagram. I successfully installed the tool and
executed the tool.
All the process did fine, at last when i marked the 'Run now' checkbox and
clicked Submit button. It does not opened the tool.
From where did you download your Dia copy?

Do you have the necessary rights to install software on your machine (are you an administrator)?

Have you tried to run Dia from the start menu? After successful installation, you should find Dia in the Start Menu.

Regards,

Steffen