Re: dia-list Digest, Vol 96, Issue 11

Hi yac,

Am 04/17/2012 10:10 PM, schrieb yac:
of finding what I want. But do you mean a FS search or something else?
This mailing list is about Dia. I'm referring to Dia's search capabilities.

Actually it can be. Like in environment of linux kernel, Torvalds
mentioned that he doesnt do backups anymore, it is sufficient to know
sha hash of his last commit and he can safely pull them from someone
else.
My assumption is that your data does not get not cloned as much as the Linux kernel.
Anyway. you made clear that you don't want to use git for this purpose.

Regards,

Steffen