how to print one page

Hi
Just started DIA. Whenever I print to pdf I get 15 pages! How can I reduce to 1 please.
thanks
Napata

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail including any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient you should not use the contents or disclose them to any other person. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission.