Import FDOT Symbols

Hello,

I’ve been working with dia for the last year and love it.  However, I can’t figure out how to import new symbols.  I will be working with FDOT symbols (attached) a lot within the coming months, and it would be great if I could use dia to diagram them.

Any suggestions on how to import, and use, these symbols?  Thanks for your help.

mark

Mark Kalivoda

Department of Environmental Engineering Sciences

Department of Civil & Coastal Engineering

University of Florida