DIA suffix?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I greatly appreciate for DIA which supplies a good interface for me to illustrate flow diagram.
I want to made some superscript or suffix in text, is it possible?

Best regards,

Jenhom Chen

TSMC PROPERTY This email communication (and any attachments) is proprietary information for the sole use of its intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email, and then delete this email and any copies of it immediately. Thank you.