Tried Dia; Liked Dia; Can't Use Dia

Hi,

I'm looking for a basic drawing package for Linux that I can use instead of Visio. I found Dia and it looked like what I am looking for. I started by trying to draw a chart I need for a document. It was doing the job until I had to rotate text. I couldn't figure out how to do that. I went to the documentation, but found nothing there about rotating text, or more generally rotating
objects.

Did I miss the instructions? Or is this feature not available?

If this feature is not available, I hope you will consider it for a future release. Without this
feature, I can't make my chart (as required by my user) and I can't use Dia.

Jim Anderson