Re: Layers dialog - Dia 0.97.1 on Windows 7

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Andrey Repin <anrdaemon freemail ru> wrote:
Greetings, Jørgen Johanson!

> I am new to Dia, but have spent a couple of days exploring. In general it is
> very easy to get started. However, I am a bit puzzled when it comes to
> layers in Dia (I am an experienced Photoshop user). I really can't find the
> "Layers dialog". This means that I am not able to utilize the  layers
> feature of Dia (I can see the "Layers" menu, but it only gives me the
> opportunity to add and rename layers).

The way you ask your question does not make it any easier to help you.
May be you should start by telling what you want to do, instead of looking
for something, probably nonexistent?

I believe he is asking something along these lines:

Gimp has a pop-up window for layer management: visibility, ordering, renaming.

Does Dia have something like that?

Mirko