Layers dialog - Dia 0.97.1 on Windows 7

Hi,

I am sorry for this “dumb” question, but I am a bit stuck…

I am new to Dia, but have spent a couple of days exploring. In general it is very easy to get started. However, I am a bit puzzled when it comes to layers in Dia (I am an experienced Photoshop user). I really can’t find the “Layers dialog”. This means that I am not able to utilize the  layers feature of Dia (I can see the “Layers” menu, but it only gives me the opportunity to add and rename layers).

Where can I find the “Layers dialog”?

I am using Dia 0.97.1 running on Windows 7 (x64).

Regards

Jørgen Johanson