Re: Patch for a new feature : sozi

From "External "so" module." thread

On 09/10/2011 10:45 PM, Hans Breuer wrote:
At 11.09.2011 00:15, Paul Chavent wrote:
So you recommend to concentrate my effort on module integration (i work
on a "sozi editor") instead of trying to do an external module ?

Yes. IIRC the main thing blocking the inclusion with Dia was the overlong string for sozi_script. I could do
that split for you, but I only want to do it once. So further updates from you should include the fixed
approach.

Looking once more at your patch: there also needs to be some adjustment from g_snprintf(..., "... %g ...",
... to g_ascii_formatd(). Otherwise the resulting SVG would be broken on system defining a decimal separator other than
'.'.

Thanks,
Hans

get along without it. -- Dilbert