Re: Dia: Why is it so hard to do simple things?

I don't know wich dia version you use. But,

(1) for aligning object i often use object->align

(2) for making a text (if you use) "T" bigger, double click then increase the font size (or change its
type...).

(3) for different font for different class, i think that's because you check "abstract" !?

I think that you need some practice, or ask how to do before saying dia can't do ...

But i agree with you dia has some points to improve.