Re: Dia for Mac Lion

Hello Fabian,

On 09/01/2011 11:17 PM, Fabian wrote:
At home i have a mac with Mac OSX Lion (10.7.1) and it doesn't work... Can you tell me when it will be
possible to work at home with dia?
Sorry for this. Several users have reported this problem already. My plan is to "upgrade" to Mac OS X Lion by the end of the year, which would allow to create a DMG. Until then, there'll be no Lion binaries - unless someone else provides them.

I've updated http://dia-installer.de/download/macosx.html.en in this respect.

Note that you should still be able to run Dia on Mac OS X Lion using MacPorts or Porticus - but you'll have to build it yourself in that case.

Regards,

Steffen