Re: dia-list Digest, Vol 90, Issue 2

On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 4:16 PM,  <dia-list-request gnome org> wrote:
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 22:54:05 +0400
From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon freemail ru>
To: Michael Ross <dia-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: Dia does not support SVG as shape icon?

Michael Ross wrote:
You have the png. If that works then you have an OK solution for other
icons - Convert your SVG to png.

It takes more time and effort, than to say so. I still can't get Inkscape to
save icons in the size I want them, and GIMP SVG plugin crashing on attempt to
load image. (Though I could try to update GIMP, as I think there's a newer
version posted.)

So, you created your shapes in Inkscape (or otherwise not in Dia)?

As I recall, when you draw new shapes in Dia, then export as a shape,
Dia would also create the preview icons.