DIam licensing

Good Afternoon, I work for  a company and I am interested in using DIA, I’ve tested and think it is real good and I’d like to deploy it to several PCs.

However I am concerned with the licensing of the product since it is not going to be for personal use, I know it is free software but  is it ok to use it on a company environment?

Thank you.

Victor Serrano

ITBP

Av. Colon 210