Re: Ability to change size of relation in ER-mode?

Thanks for the reply.

I'd prefer the behaviour like it is already implemented at conditions in "flow diagram". There you can grab the edge(s) and resize the object. It would be a really nice feature if it would be possible to resize all objects of ER this way.

Currently there are edges visible, you can't grab them to resize the object.