Re: Installation

Hello Alfred Lex,

first of all: Sorry for the late reply.

On 03/16/2011 12:53 PM, ALFRED wrote:
wanted it to be installed in German. Perhaps because of the operating system
of my PC it comes up in Spanish.
How can I Change it ? I don't find a "settings" button e.g. And in
preferences I don't find the possibility to select the language.
I assume that you're using Windows. The easiest way to fix your problem would be to switch your operating system to German. But as you are written this email to the Dia
mailing list, I assume that this is not an option for you.
I've created a simple batch file that overrides the system language selection with German.
You can download it from

http://dia-installer.de/src/dia_de.bat

Please save the file in the "bin" folder of your Dia installation. (E.g. c:\program files\Dia\bin) Once you've done that, click on the file in order to start Dia in German language.

I hope that these short instructions are sufficient.

Regards,

Steffen