Dia development visualization video

Hi,

It's difficult to describe how much effort went into the Dia - and how many people contributed to it. I've created a video that visualizes the development activity over the past 14 years:

http://dia-installer.de/community/authors.html

Note that not all contributors are shown - in many cases, "committers" are shown instead of those who provided the patches.

Even if you've followed the Dia development over time, you might see interesting things. I was looking several times at my little avatar moving around and thought by myself "No, you never touched that area of the sources." - Looks like over the years, I've forgotten about it.

The video was created with Gource using the git repository data.

Steffen