Re: Changing page setup for new dia(gram)s

At 16.06.2011 07:14, Michael Ross wrote:
I have settled on a page setup preference of 0.5in margins all around and a
scale of 38%.  So every Dia I make I have to change this, because I can't
figure out how to make it a default for new Dia(gram)s.

Is there some way to make these settings stick?

Not without changing the source. I'm still undecided though if this should be just an extension to the page setup dialog. Or if some broader approach like using a template diagram for File/New would be more appropriate.

Regards,
        Hans