Re: Rack layouts in dia

Hi Stefan,

are you aware of the existing Rack shapes created by Jaroslav Benkovsky?

http://dia-installer.de/shapes/Racks/index.html

In case these shapes are not what you are looking for: Are you aware of
the shape creation tutorial?

http://dia-installer.de/howto/create_shape/index.html.en

You don't have to be a programmer to create Dia shapes. If you do
create shapes, I'm sure there'll be able who appreciate if you share
your shapes with them.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards,

Steffen