Re: Newbie Questions

Hi Allen,

On 12/07/2011 12:22 AM, Allen Cohn wrote:
* How do I get the ruler to use inches rather than centimeters?
Select File->Preferences from the menu. In the tab "User Interface" you can select the "Length unit"
which is used by the ruler.
* How do I attach text ("yes" and "no") to the arrows that come out of a
decision diamond? Is there an automatic way to do it or do I simply add
free-floating text and group it with the arrow...or something else?
Grouping is a good idea in that case.
* How do I make text wrap within a process box? Right now the box resizes
(gets wider) if I type in too much text. I'd like the box to not get larger.
If I can't make the text wrap, can I at least fix the box size, i.e.,
prevent the box from getting wider if I accidentally type too much text?

I'm afraid. Dia's current version cannot help you here. But you wan wrap the text yourself.

Regards,

Steffen