Re: Agree on a a master FAQ location

On 09/16/2010 10:17 PM, Hans Breuer wrote:
One idea would be to drop the wiki experiment

+1 from my side. This definitely makes sense. But I'm sure that some
people will disagree. Is there anything we can do to make them happy?
Technicalities:

* Can we forward from the blog pages to web pages?
* Should all content be removed from the wiki or just a big red link put
at the top of the page?
* How do we ensure that we don't loose anything?
* Is anybody willing to help out in the migration process?
* Or does a mixed solution make sense (Static website + FAQ in wiki?

Regards,

Steffen