Re: Dia and LibreOffice?

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 12:29:11 -0700, <paul hermeneutic gmail com> wrote:

Has anyone suggested the possibility of Dia becoming a diagramming
tool in LibreOffice?

It would take a lot of work, but Dia could at least provide a starting
framework.

Would this be a welcomed opportunity or something to be avoided?

I'm no authority on programming or whatsoever, but, as a user, I'd
prefer ways for both programs to be integrated with one another.

Thinking on making Dia part of LibreOffice implies that every
non-existing tool in LibreOffice that needs to interact with LO in
some way, to become part of the suit (read: Project Manager,
PIM, Mind-mapper...)

I'd rather have all of them integrate with the current desktop, and
have them all interact and share information with a nice,
consistent and integrating interface.

--
Octavio.

Twitter: @alvarezp2000 -- Identi.ca: @alvarezp