Re: How to share dia files with an embedded image

Hi Jenny,

just place your external images next to your diagram files and copy them to
the other PC along with your diagram files (Put them all in one folder and
copy the complete folder or zip it for the transfer.)

You are right, Dia does not embed images, it always references them.
This makes it very
easy for you to update your referenced images: Just save them again.

Regards,

Steffen