How to share dia files with an embedded image

Hello!

I want to share my dia files.

In some of these files I had to import external images. But if I want
to open one of those dia files on an other PC, dia gives me an error
message that the images are broken.

I think the reason is that the images are not embedded into the dia file.
The preferences of the broken image are pointing to a directory that
does not exists.

How can I avoid broken images on shared dia images?

Thanks,
Jenny
WEB.DE DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit
gratis Notebook-Flat! http://produkte.web.de/go/DSL_Doppel_Flatrate/2