Exporting Dia-v0.97 --> LaTeX (e.g. pstricks || tikz): Label text conversion

 Hello
I have recently downloaded the Dia-v0.97 win32 and draw a picture with Labels, and exported it into the pstricks code by using the export at File --> Export command. However, all labels are considered as compiled-latex code. That is, at the Dia side, my label seems to be '$\ddot{x}$' though i have pstricks converted file something like that: '\$\backslash{}ddot\{x\}'.
How can I convice Dia to treat my labels as a un-compiled Latex code?
Simply, the question is how can i insert raw latex code into a label?

Kind Regards

Gokhan Bas
Yahoo! kullanÄyor musunuz?
Ästenmeyen postadan bÄktÄnÄz mÄ? Yahoo! Posta'da piyasanÄn en iyi istenmeyen posta korunmasÄ var http://tr.mail.yahoo.com