Dia Installer

Hello,

I used this program last year at University and now I need to use it again, but I could not install it on my computer, because after downloading it from the site  http://dia-installer.de/index_en.html not runs. I've attached a picture of the screen that appears. I would like to help me solve this problem because I really need to use the program.

Thank you, I'll wait for answers.

Graciously,

Ms. Jacyanne Pacheco

POR ANO SÃO ENCONTRADOS 609.000 SITES QUE ROUBAM DADOS. VEJA COMO SE PROTEGER AQUI.