Re: Zero-Point Object to hold line crossing

Thank you for the hint, very helpful.
Regards,
Harald

Am 25.05.2010 04:41, schrieb GMAIL - James McDonald:
On 17/04/2010 1:31 AM, Harald Oehlmann wrote:
Hello List,
I often have three lines ending in one point like that:

---->X<---

Is there an object, which just have a connection point and nothing else?
So, the X point will hold the lines when they are moved?

It is like a line with a fix connection point somewhere which does not
move when the line ends are moved.

It is often possible to use the middle connector of the straight line,
but this will move.

Harald,

I use the Electric ==> Connection Point shape.

Works well and you can resize the connection point using it's handles so
it is invisible

Here is an example
http://jamesmcdonald.id.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/connection_point.png

ELMICRON Dr. Harald Oehlmann GmbH
Koesener Str. 85
D - 06618 Naumburg
Phone: +49 (0)3445 78112 0
Fax: +49 (0)3445 78112 19
www.Elmicron.de
German legal references:
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr. Harald Oehlmann, Jens Oehlmann
UST Nr. / VAT ID No.: DE206105272
HRB 212803 Stendal