Dia...

Hi,
I have found Dia to be a brilliant application however I wonder if in future developments you could add support for images, jpg, gif or bmp.  It would go to making the application a complete replacement for Visio.  I work on process diagrams and rich pictures and for this I use a lot of imagery, but I have found the only to perform this at the moment is starting with Dia because it does the drawing better, then importing in to Visio to add the imagery and then exporting as pdf for distribution.  With the addition of image support I would be finally rid of the product Visio and save myself a small fortune in the process.....

Please please please add jpg support at the very least.

Regards,

Les.