Make antialising on by default!

I looked at DIa 2 years ago as an alternative for Visio on Linux. Straight away I found it intuitive, reasonably extensive and most importantly the connectors and objects behave VERY well, it's so easy to control the diagram... and it's fast too. However, I quickly ditched it as no good because it looked UGLY! I just looked at it again recently because it was mentioned in good light in some article I read. My first impression was the same, only this time I'm using KDE4 instead of Gnome. But this time for some reason I decided to look for an antialising setting, and I found it. Mama Dia! what a difference, totally changes things, suddenly this feels like a great app! I think the artwork for the objects could be better, then it would really be better than Visio, which is awkward to use.

The point is, why the heck isn't antialising turned on by default?!!?!?!

--
Regards,

Euan Thoms
IT Manager