Re: dia-list Digest, Vol 75, Issue 13 (Value Stream Mapping Shapes)

Kevin,

thanks for the comprehensive list of Value Stream Mapping references.

I've started with a Value Stream Mapping Shapes sheet:

http://dia-installer.de/shapes/value_stream_mapping/index.html.en

It would be nice if you could take over here. Once the sheet contains a
handful new
shapes (Right now most of them are copied from existing Dia sheets),
I'll link the page
from the Dia Shape Repository page and publish them for use in diashapes.

There's a Sourceforge git repository that holds the sources. If you
would like to use git,
let me know, otherwise just send me the shapes by email.

Regards,
Steffen